The Lab is a high-performance mech mod based on our robust uni-tube design. Picking up where the Roller and Dingo left off, the Lab is a sturdier, simpler and easier-to-use top-side-firing mech mod. With its refined, sturdy switch and absolute minimum number of body parts to fiddle with, the Lab is a high-efficiency device with performance unseen in current top-firing designs.
Designed to operate with 3 different battery-to-cap connection modes through a Springless-Fused, Springless-Direct, or Spring-Loaded contact, the Lab sets a new standard in mech mod performance and safety. Out of the box, every Lab can be configured for a performance- or safety-oriented operation with any battery / resistance setup.
The simplicity, ease-of-use and performance of the Lab comes with a style that departs from the strict minimalism of the Roller and Dingo. The Lab has a slightly more aggressive form which is still minimal and ergonomic, in line with its unique character.
The Lab is available in 18350, 18500 and 18650 versions:
- Sturdy, refined top-side-mounted switch with silver-plated brass contacts and twist-locking functionality. The Lab switch is a smoother, more robust version of our innovative Roller / Dingo switch, a common point of reference for all current top-firing mech designs. All critical components of the new switch are heavily reinforced and 100% liquid-sealed.
- Robust, lightweight 304 food-grade stainless-steel construction with a minimum number of parts for a low-loss, super-efficient operation, unseen in existing top-firing designs.
- Configurable to use a Spring-Loaded, Springless-Fused, or Springless-Direct negative battery connection, for a high-performance or safety-oriented operation.
- Dependable short-circuit protection (Springless-Fused mode) based on a super-low-voltage-drop, resettable PTC element, suitable for resistances down to 0.5 Ohm.
- Hybrid-style, future-proof top connection with open airflow.
- Diameter: 22.0mm. Length: 63.00mm (Lab 35), 78mm (Lab 50), 94.00mm (Lab 65). Weight: ~75g (Lab 35), ~88g (Lab 50), ~105g (Lab 65).
The Lab is now available in the following versions:
- SS-M (304 SS, brushed Matte),
- SS-IM (304 SS, blasted Ice-Matte),
- BR-M (Soft Brass, brushed Matte). Limited edition, Lab 50 only.
- BR-EM (Soft Brass, blasted Earth-Matte). Limited edition, Lab 50 only.
- BN-M (Naval Brass, brushed Matte).
- BN-EM (Naval Brass, blasted Earth-Matte).
Additional versions with speciality and two-tone finishes are also planned.
Comments are closed