The Guppy is a unique 16340 mech mod, made to be robust and simple. Picking up where the Roller and Dingo left off, the Guppy is a lighter but sturdier top-side-firing device which is based on a simple, yet advanced, uni-tube design. With its refined, sturdy switch and absolute minimum number of body parts to fiddle with, the Guppy is a truly pocket-size mech mod which has been designed side-by-side with the Lab, our 18500/650 high-performance uni-tube.
The simplicity, ease-of-use and performance of the Guppy comes with a style that departs from the strict minimalism of the Roller and Dingo. The Guppy has a slightly more aggressive form which is still minimal and ergonomic, in line with its unique character.
- Sturdy, refined top-side-mounted switch with silver-plated brass contacts and twist-locking functionality, identical to the one that powers the Lab.
- Robust, lightweight 304 food-grade stainless-steel construction with a minimum number of parts for a low-loss, efficient operation, unseen in existing top-firing designs.
- Hybrid-style, future-proof top connection with open airflow.
- Diameter: 19.5mm. Length: 63mm. Weight: ~50g.
The Guppy is now available in the following versions:
- SS-M (304 SS, brushed Matte),
- SS-IM (304 SS, blasted Ice-Matte),
- BR-M (Soft Brass, brushed Matte). Limited edition.
- BR-EM (Soft Brass, blasted Earth-Matte). Limited edition.
Additional 304 SS and Brass versions with speciality finishes are on the way.
Comments are closed